Friday, May 18, 2007

I have quite a weekend comming up as far as being busy. This will be the 4th year I am doing this. What I will be doing is helping the director of a girls fast pitch softball tourney and I really like watching softball anyway. The difference here is that these girls are like 10 to 14 and they throw the ball very fast. If I did that I would probably break my arm or something lol. I get out in the air and call the scores in to the director and it's an all day affair. Starts at 7:30am and goes until 5 or 6 in the evening. I don't mind it though gets me out of the house and in the fresh air. Living in Wisconsin it's nice to get out after a long time of winter or so it seems it's long. Well got to get ready for the weekend will update soon and let you know the winner of the tourney. :)

No comments: